1200 in 2011

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 31 (1-7 Aug)

My last runs on Guam (for awhile).
I am currently sitting in Hawaii, and have been here since the 5th. Now what I'm doing here and where I'm going next are for another blog entry (I took some great pictures), but before I get to that I need to talk about my running last week. It was rather uneventful, but very productive, and I was able to log 30 miles in 4 days. I didn't do any running on the weekend (6-7 August), but I did do some hikes to Diamond Head Crater, Koko Head Mountain, and Manoa Falls. I'll talk more about them later, but in the meantime here are some photos from the hikes.





As for Week 31, I was able to reach my goal early in the week.
Total Miles: 30
Total Runs Logged: 4
Total Time Spent Running: 4 hours, 2 minutes, 36 seconds
Average Pace: 8:05 (min/mile)
Again, without my GPS, the distances are approximations, but I would say I ran at LEAST the distance logged.

That brings my total mileage to 883.2 (not bad for just over 7 months of running)
Since I restarted my running log my totals are:
Total Miles: 27
Total Runs Logged: 134.9
Total Time Spent Running: 18 hours, 7 minutes, 29 seconds
Average Pace: 8:03 (min/mile)

More coming soon, but in the meantime I've got to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment